Monday, October 29, 2007

Patent Shoes && Rants First Blog!

Hello there!



I am PS&R, and I have a strange love for patent shoes, and ranting! Hence my blog came about. This blog is all about fashion, the industry, and fashion itself.

If you don't believe that I am the Perez Hilton/Taj Mahal of fashion blogging click back here a couple of more times, and you will soon realize I'm the real deal.

This pair is one of my all time favorites! What are some of your favorite shoe designers?




















^^ These Lanvin patent black leather pumps with satin trim have to be my all time favorite!

Click back for more! Feedback is appreciated!













Gorgeous items to wear them with:


























^^ This 3.1 Philip Lim dress can go from simple work day to Le Duex night!












^^ This Forever 21 LOVE bangle is not only cute, it's affordable! It's about five or six dollars!
xoxoxoxoxo

PS&R

3 comments:

WendyB said...

Hi! I like patent shoes too. And patent other things as well.

glamour girly said...

That pink satin makes me fall in love with these shoes!

Flair said...

I heart Philip Lim! Great choices!